Stager B.V., Rotterdam
ICT & Automatisering
Medior Full Stack Developer
Dear ChatGPT, can you write an original introduction for an job offer? We are looking for a medior full stack developer. We work in the music industry, so affinity with music is nice. Our stack consists of Kotlin, JOOQ, Hibernate, etc. etc. We have a balanced team with young people and more experienced developers. Can you write a not too businesslike job description?
Hey, coding virtuoso with rhythm in your fingers! We are in search of a bona fide event-savvy code expert who can elevate our digital experiences. Immersed in the event industry, we boast a stellar stack featuring Kotlin, JOOQ, Hibernate, and much more. It’s all about sleek code with us, not rigid formulas.
We are not your average company, we are a unique vibe! With our platform we plan events, promote and sell tickets as smooth as a sultry jazz record. We are not fans of tight suits, but we are fans of an environment where good energy prevails. Our stack is like a well-curated program – diverse and full of surprises.
As a medior full stack developer (40 hours per week) you are our code maestro. You are involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance. You contribute to all our in-house developed services, both front and back-end. You collaborate closely with all disciplines within Stager to ensure system consistency and to create a great user experience. No need for stuffy attire or corporate jargon, just laid-back vibes as we navigate the notes of the event industry together.
What we’re looking for
- A medium full stack developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end.
- Battle stripes with relational databases, and preferably experience with Jooq and/or Java’s Hibernate (ORM).
- Has an eye for layout aesthetics.
- Analytical and strong time management skills.
- Curious about new technologies and excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- A touch of love for events – after all, we’re in the event biz
- You live in the Netherlands and have a residence permit or work permit.
What we offer
- A salary that will make you happy.
- A creative workplace with a culture where you can participate and think about all aspects of operations. Open-minded is not just a term here, but a lifestyle.
- Remote work possible.
- An office that feels like a second home with guaranteed delicious lunches and a fridge that is always well stocked.
- Company outings where you not only meet clients, but also catch internal events and our legendary annual team trip. It’s work, but with a touch of adventure.
- All the necessary hardware from the company.
- An opportunity to not only grow with, but rock with a company in a scale-up phase. It’s no ordinary job, it’s a ticket to an exciting journey.
How do I apply?
Well, very simple! Go to our website and let us know who you are! The vacancy closes February 25, 2024. The starting time of the position is negotiable, but we aim to have you employed by April 1, 2024.